More DYI projects...

Here are a couple more DIY projects I have done for my latest clients Master Bedroom and Bathroom...  

  1. I revamped a garage sale dresser I found by having the painters put on a fresh coat of white paint and up dated the knobs with some bronze spray paint.
  2.  My clients old hope chest was given a face lift with a new upholstered top, a coat of crisp white paint and some legs to lift it up a bit and it's as good as new.  
  3. I added some fabric medium to the wall paint that was used in the bedroom and painted a stripe around an Ikea Euro pillow sham to add some color to an otherwise plain set of pillow cases.
  4. I had the oak colored bathroom vanity sprayed the same crisp white color that was used on the dresser and hope chest to make the bathroom feel clean and bright.  Then added some nickle colored handles and pulls  to the fronts of the drawers and cabinets to match the faucets and light fixtures in the room.  Also, we framed out the mirror above the vanity with some baseboard molding and had that painted white as well to give the mirror a custom look without having to replace the whole thing. 

Hope you enjoy these before's and afters...such fun projects to work on!